AM Batteries, Inc., located at Chelmsford, MA, is focused on development and commercialization technologies that revolutionize battery manufacturing technology to enable a much greener and lower cost battery manufacturing process. AM Batteries is seeking self-motivated, enthusiastic candidates to join this extraordinary journey to bring the next generation lithium-ion battery manufacturing technologies to the marketplace.
AM Batteries (AMB) is seeking an Administrative Assistant. They will oversee see all aspects of general scheduling, expense reports, travel logistics, shipping and delivery, document management, event planning, office coordination, and other routine and complex administrative tasks.
As this role will interface directly with all levels of the company, strong interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, written skills (primarily efficient emails), and strength of presence are needed. Confidentiality and discretion are expected in all matters.
- Office management and event coordination, including general scheduling, expense reports, travel logistics, document management, event planning, office coordination, shipping and delivery of samples, and other routine and complex administrative tasks
- Support the engineering director in following up on facility related matters
- Support leadership team in developing slides and non-technical documents
- Adapt and move quickly with the changing environment, while maintaining strict confidentiality on all matters relating to the company
- Executive coordination, i.e., manage calendars for CEO and C-suite with responsibility for meetings, conference calls, travel, etc.
- Format information for internal and external communication
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong written communication skills
- Previous experience in a startup or small business is a plus
- Discretion and judgement to efficiently manage ambiguous situations
- Ability to independently triage competing priorities
- Strong ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Highly organized with an ability to manage competing priorities, excellent attention to detail, with good judgement
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k plan
- Employee stock option