Senior Sales Manager, China
BioSkyrb Genomics is a biotechnology company headquartered in Durham, NC. We develop advanced technology products that enhance next-generation sequencing (NGS) workflows in both the research and clinical space, using our proprietary genome amplification system.
BioSkyrb makes this breakthrough technology available to customers in the form of consumable kits and libraries, informatics software, and related services. BioSkryb’s core technology enables even coverage of the entire genome during DNA amplification and allows for unparalleled accuracy and uniformity in DNA sequence coverage and base calling. We believe our technology will enable a new generation of single cell and low nucleic acid multiomics applications in diverse market focus areas like cancer genomics, bacterial genomics, and inherited disease genomics.
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Sales for China to join our exciting, fast-growing company to help with establishing the commercial organization across China.
The main role of this position is to establish and grow BioSkryb’s business in China, especially in key markets by engaging customers and strategic partners. The Senior Manager of Sales will implement sales, marketing and support strategies that strengthen the company’s foothold in China and expands company’s customer base and business growth. The Senior Manager Sales is expected to employ the best analytics and strategies to ensure successes in the region. This role requires to be highly collaborative internally and externally which will help to align and build strong relationships with key customers and partners.
The candidate must reside in China. This position reports VP of Sales APAC.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and embodies company’s mission and vision in front of our customers.
- Develop and execute all plans and strategies for growing the business, expand customer base and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including R&D, Marketing and Finance
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage by tracking it in the company’s CRM.
- Develop and foster close partnerships and relationships with key customers and partners across China.
- Understand market trends, economic indicators, competitors, and consumer needs and identify how our solutions address them.
- Exceeding sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for China and projecting expected sales volumes for existing and new products.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
- 5-10 years of full-time work experience in genomics sales is a prerequisite
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Ability to travel at least 40% of the time.
- Self-starter mindset for thriving in a dynamic environment and where you can work independently under little supervision, with excellent organizational skills supporting the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Must be able to travel up to 40%
Primary Work Location
BioSkryb, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.