EnCharge AI is the leader in next-generation hardware/software platforms for AI computation, established by its silicon-proven in-memory computing technology, which has emerged from over six years of world-recognized R&D, to deliver orders-of-magnitude higher compute efficiency compared to today’s best-in-class digital solutions. Launched in 2022, EnCharge AI is led by veteran product-focused technologists with backgrounds in semiconductor design and AI systems, and has attracted industry leaders from AMD, Cerebras, Google, Groq, IBM, Intel, Meta, Nvidia, Qualcomm, SambaNova, Waymo, among many others.
EnCharge AI closed a fundraising round in Q3 2023 and is well capitalized by sophisticated financial and strategic investors. The company has signed commercial engagements with market leading AI customers and is actively hiring team members towards wide-scale market impact.
About the Position:
The Program Manager will be a key player in managing and overseeing the entire life cycle of our ASIC and platform development. You will partner with management, operations, internal engineering, and marketing teams as well as external service providers and customers to drive our product development from concept to production. You will develop, drive, and deliver on program schedules including internal program execution tracking to customer milestone deliverables. Your role is vital to ensure the successful and timely delivery of our cutting-edge AI computation hardware and software platforms.
The role will report to the COO and is based out of our Santa Clara, CA office.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with project goals and schedules, while maintaining effective communication and coordination.
- ASIC Development Cycle Management: Oversee the ASIC development process, including collaborating with internal engineering teams and external vendors across all stages (product definition, development, testing, NPI and post-production support).
- Project Planning and Execution: Develop and maintain detailed project plans, schedules, and budgets. Monitor and report on project progress, identifying and mitigating risks and issues.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure that all hardware and software platforms meet high-quality standards and customer requirements.
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Coordinate, track and manage dependencies across various functional teams to ensure seamless integration and on-time milestone execution.
- Stakeholder Communication: Maintain open and clear communication with key stakeholders, providing regular updates on project status and addressing their concerns and requirements.
- Vendor Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with external vendors, ensuring they meet the company's quality and timeline expectations.
- Customer deliverable Management: Responsible for deliverables and handoffs to Customers during development and in production.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (Master's preferred).
- 10+ years of technical program/project management experience with a track record of successfully managing projects from ideation to commercialization.
- Solid understanding of AI computation hardware and software platforms.
- Deep experience with the ASIC development workflow in advanced CMOS technologies.
- Proficiency in one or more the following domains: Architecture, RTL/Analog design, Design Verification, Physical Design, Layout, post-silicon Validation/Characterization, Product or Test Engineering.
- Extensive experience with post-silicon activities including chip validation, qualification, wafer scheduling, packaging, and chip testing.
- Experience driving programs through SOW, planning, TO, production and post-production support.
- Familiarity with the Software development workflows.
- Experience in leading by influence of cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- PMP or similar project management certification preferred.