Quality Assurance Associate
At InterVenn, we believe no one should be blindsided by disease. Our technology enables and empowers the understanding of Glycoproteomics, a new clinical layer of biology beyond the genome, using a simple blood draw. InterVenn’s powerful solutions will broaden humankinds’ perception and interpretation of diseases like cancer. We look forward to having new members join our team who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, challenge the status quo, and are solution oriented. If this is you, read-on and apply. Together, maybe we can change the world.
The Quality Assurance Associate provides support to all functions within the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs department. They are expected to be flexible in their role to manage day-to-day QA tasks as well as dealing with short- and long-term projects. The Quality Assurance Associate will interact closely with CLIA lab operations and other departments to ensure the required quality compliance is achieved and maintained.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides support for material incoming quality control and release of material to the clinical laboratory along with completion of all associated material documentation such as material specification forms.
- Provides QA support for equipment management from establishing new equipment to ongoing maintenance and repair.
- Support for document control and change control from authoring changes to release and filing of new/revised documents.
- Support for training programs from generating training presentations to recording and filing training forms.
- Support the development of corrective and preventive action plans and in nonconformance reports.
- Maintains clear, concise, and compliant records of all work performed.
- Assist with any internal and external audits (internal or regulatory), as required.
- Perform data analyses, prepare, track and maintain quality trend/metrics, and report results to internal key stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned to maintain and improve existing quality processes to ensure continuous operation of quality processes.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in biological sciences, chemistry, or analytical chemistry (or equivalent experience)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with cross-functional teams.
- Willing to acquire knowledge and ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility to adjust course when required and prioritize workflow.
- Proficient skills in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Salary range: $85,000-$95,000
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- Stock options
- Flexible time off policy
- Phone stipend
- Onsite gym
- Catered lunches
- EV parking
- BART/Caltrain/Ferry Shuttle
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to InterVenn’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at InterVenn.