Lead Coordinator, Clinical Development
At InterVenn, we believe no one should be blindsided by disease. Our technology enables and empowers the understanding of Glycoproteomics, a new clinical layer of biology beyond the genome, using a simple blood draw. InterVenn’s powerful solutions will broaden humankinds’ perception and interpretation of diseases like cancer. We look forward to having new members join our team who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, challenge the status quo, and are solution oriented. If this is you, read-on and apply. Together, maybe we can change the world.
We are in search of an experienced medical professional who will rise to our high standards of cancer care and groundbreaking research. Our ideal candidate has experience with medical research to support the design, conduct, and analysis of clinical trials. This requires a keen understanding of the latest techniques in diagnosis and multi-modality therapies for complex diseases, including immunotherapies. You should also have demonstrated abilities to work in a team setting and in fast moving environments.
The role will have the opportunity to work closely with a cross-functional group that includes counterparts in Data Science, Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Strategic Marketing and Business Development to implement and ensure an encompassing clinical strategy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide clinical conceptual and methodological support to stakeholders across the company.
- Provide critical guidance and input into design of clinical studies and assembly of clinical trial protocols with emphasis on statistical considerations
- Supports medical writing initiatives including protocol development, manuscripts, abstracts, other external content
- Contribute up to date information from medical news, literature, and insights
- Utilize and promote approved standards of care, procedures, methods, techniques, safety precautions, and study protocols
- Participate in the development, review, and evaluation of standard operating procedures and study-specific procedures
- Participate in training sessions and correspondence for respective study protocols and clinical trials, ensuring confidentiality is maintained
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- MD, DO, NP, PharmD
- 3+ years of clinical practice experience
- Experience in biotech or CRO industry (Diagnostics industry desirable)
- Strong publication history and ability to support InterVenn’s academic publishing process
- The ability to effectively communicate with investigators, key opinion leaders, and fellow medical professionals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, as well as the proven track record of working effectively in diverse teams involving multi-functional disciplines.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Salary range: $120,000-$175,000
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- Stock options
- Flexible time off policy
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to InterVenn’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at InterVenn.