Embedded Software Development Engineer Level II - $165k + equity
Who are we?
MedCrypt is the first firm to combine cybersecurity technology products with management consulting, decision science, and regulatory strategy that is 100% focused on supporting medical device manufacturers. MedCrypt has raised more than $34.4 million in funding to date with participation from Intuitive Ventures, Eniac Ventures, Section 32, Y Combinator, and more. For more, please visit www.medcrypt.com.
Who are you?
MedCrypt is looking for talented embedded software development engineers to expand our team working to help medical device manufacturers more easily cryptographically secure their products. We build native C/C++ software libraries and applications for a broad range of hardware targets. A successful addition to our team will contribute to the design and implementation of these solutions.
This role is part of a growing engineering team that contributes to MedCrypt’s core mission. Our community of engineers is dedicated to ensuring patient safety by implementing proactive security and committed to a deep understanding of cybersecurity technology.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering or related work experience
- 3+ years experience with C++
- 3+ years experience with C
- Experience with writing platform agnostic code
- Experience with designing, building, and consuming APIs
- Experience with designing, building, and integrating systems of software products
- Experience with nix
- Experience with Git or other SCM
- Ability to translate a higher-level vision into products
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic, startup environment
- Ability to effectively convey a product vision and ideas to improve our conventions, processes, software, products and customer experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience with autotools and/or cmake build systems
- Experience working with cryptographical hardware elements such as TPMs and HSMs
- Understanding of standard cryptographic operations and PKI
- Health insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Progressive parental and paid family leave
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Remote Friendly
- Market salaries
- 401k match
- High degree of autonomy
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification in the job posting.
At MedCrypt we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment so we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don't believe you meet every single qualification outlined.
Something looks off?