Channel Account Manager
Opscura is looking for a Channel Account Manager to develop and grow Opscura´s business within our partner networks, most specifically leading System Integrators and Visibility Technology Providers
Responsibilities include the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive and business development levels with these partners & their customers. You will have advanced solution selling capabilities, conduct sales presentations, coordinate multiple resources, develop partner business sales plans, while successfully generating customer engagements for both Opscura and our partners
The position is not required to be based in either Europe or the United States, as we encourage teleworking. However, “time-shifting” for virtual meetings and availability to travel is important for face-to-face meetings – both to prospective partners and internal meetings. The position offers a competitive base salary with commission and unlimited growth potential!
- End-user deal flow from our channel partners; preparation of contracts and ensuring deal velocity
- Recurring meetings with channel partners for sales and marketing efforts
- Channel partnership marketing materials and sales enablement tools
Channel Partner Relationship management:
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing channel partners through regular communication and support.
- Attend industry tradeshows and run demos with the goals of improving our relationships with our partners’ ecosystems.
- Collaborate with partners to understand their business needs and provide tailored solutions and support.
- Provide training and resources to channel partners to enable effective sales and technical support for cybersecurity products and services.
- Ensure that partners are up-to-date with product knowledge and market trends.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute joint marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Sales Performance Monitoring
- Track partner performance against sales targets and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Monitor and report on market trends, competitor activities, and potential opportunities.
- Assist channel partners in identifying and closing sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal sales and technical teams to provide pre-sales and post-sales support to partners and customers.
- Ensure smooth order processing and delivery.
Channel Program Development:
- Work with our VP-Sales to develop and enhance partner programs, incentives, and policies.
- Participate in the strategic planning of channel sales initiatives.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 2-5 years proven experience in channel management, partner development, or sales/account management in a technology / SaaS sales field is required. Cyber security experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in English and fluent in Spanish. Advanced levels of German and/or French would be a plus
- Proficiency in CRM software and sales tracking tools. Direct experience with Hubspot is a plus.
- Ability to build long-term strategic and executive business relationships
- Hunter mentality with strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and to work independently
- Being located in either Spain or United States is a plus.
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Remote and flexible working-time.
- Competitive benefits per the successful applicant’s location.
- Salary commensurate by experience.
- Helping fulfill our mission of protecting the world’s critical infrastructure from disruption and ransom.