Senior Sales Executive
Opscura protects and connects industrial networks with easy-to-deploy solutions that deliver critical cyber security data and control for operational infrastructure. Validated by global partners such as Schneider Electric and Nozomi, Opscura reduces operational risks by protecting vulnerable legacy industrial assets and data, eliminating deep-level attacker footholds, and enriching threat visibility data.
Opscura is seeking a highly motivated Sales Executive to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate has experience selling industrial or cybersecurity solutions and a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with channel partners.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a funded startup environment, where you will establish processes and procedures to drive North American sales efforts aligned with our company's vision.
This role is open to remote candidates in the United States and reports directly to the VP, Sales & Marketing.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales plan that targets channel partners and key accounts within the industrial and cybersecurity sectors.
- Identify, onboard, and manage channel partners, working closely to establish strong relationships and drive revenue growth.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals, with a focus on achieving revenue targets and spurring additional opportunities within the partners’ and companies’ networks. .
- Leverage your experience in selling industrial or cybersecurity solutions to communicate the value of Opscura solutions to potential clients.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Collaborate with the executive team to set and achieve sales targets and revenue goals.
- Establish and continually improve the sales processes and procedures, ensuring efficiency and scalability as the company grows.
- Provide market feedback for messaging, co-operative use cases and value propositions, and competitive analysis.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in the industrial or cybersecurity solutions space; experience with solution selling for a GSI (global consulting firm) a plus.
- Experience building and maintaining strong relationships with channel partners and managing key accounts.
- Strong understanding of industrial and cybersecurity products and services.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and hit the ground running in a startup environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Goal-oriented and results-driven, with a commitment to meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape in the industrial and cybersecurity sectors.
- Proficiency in using CRM software; HubSpot experience a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven experience meeting goals for both consultative and technical sales.
- Proficiency in a second language (Spanish, French, German, etc.) a plus.
- $100,000-$120,000 base, OTE $200,000-$240,000