Business Development Manager - EMEA
Join a talented, highly credentialed global team of innovators looking to make security simpler, yet more powerful, to protect today’s industrial control systems (ICS) and critical infrastructure networks.
Opscura is looking for a Business Development Manager to develop and grow business across continuous phase industries in multiple sectors.
This inside sales position is for an energetic, highly motivated self-starter who is capable of managing heavy inbound/outbound phone contact with existing and prospective clients nationwide. The position requires excellent organization, computer and phone skills, and the ability to achieve sales goals.
The position does not require to be based in San Sebastian, as we encourage teleworking. However, availability to travel is important for face-to-face meetings both to prospective clients and internal monthly meetings. The position offers a competitive base salary with commission and unlimited growth potential!
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales plan to drive revenue and market share forward.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including: prospecting of potential customers, design of sales campaigns, negotiation of business deals, customer management and others
- Coordinate meetings with outside sales representative and technical team to close sales prospects
- Prepare and manage proposals, quotes, and contracts.
- Design and prepare sales materials. Design and implement innovative strategies to grow sales.
- Accelerate customer adoption and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with our operations team to lead the implementation of product modifications and the design of new products.
- Effectively and independently deliver our vision and mission.
- Hours (Full-time): Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of business development experience, including:
- Proven experience in customer acquisition and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Proven experience closing negotiations and business deals
- Deep expertise on target customers’ internal dynamics
- Engineering degree. Preferred: Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering.
- Charismatic and outgoing.
- Proficiency in English and fluent in Spanish. Advanced levels of German and/or French would be highly appreciated.
- Ability to build long-term strategic and executive business relationships.
- Accountability and self-time management to drive the business forward.
- Hunter mentality with strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work streams and tasks simultaneously
- Resilience and hands-on approach.
- Being located in Spain is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Workplace, as well as advanced computer skills
- Proficient in HubSpot or Similar CRM and tracking updates continually
- Will do some account management work providing support and/or guidance to clients
- An excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Remote and flexible working-time
- Home office improvement incentives
- Educational incentives: studies related to the position, including English and Tech training courses
- Childcare benefits
- Relocation package
- Welcome package
- Team Building activities
- Flexible expense arrangements, such as luncheon vouchers