C++ Analyst Programmer & Team Leader - Spain
Software Engineering, IT
San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Join a talented, highly credentialed global team of innovators looking to make security simpler, yet more powerful, to protect today’s industrial control systems (ICS) and critical infrastructure networks.
- Contribute to the development of an industrial cybersecurity product, with a focus on a Linux-based component whose main functionality is network protection against attacks.
- In your team there will be people with knowledge of networks, cybersecurity, operating systems based on Linux and Windows that you will have to coordinate.
- Ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Realization of unit tests and integration of automated tests for modules
- Team management +/- 5 people (30% of the working time)
- Linux Software Development in Embedded area
- > 3 years of experience as a manager or technical leader of a development team (prioritizing tasks, developing architecture, review tasks, being part of technical decisions)
- > 5 years experience as a C/C++ developer
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity
- Minimum work experience of 10 years
- Person who demonstrates leadership skills, who increases motivation and commitment of the team
- Proactive person who takes control, anticipates the different circumstances and is firm in decision making giving the best of himself
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate through the different tools provided by the company
- Good verbal communication and respectful treatment with colleagues
- Good listener, who receives all information, processes it and works with it
- Open-minded and flexible person who knows how to act and manage in the face of conflicts and discrepancies
- Person who demonstrates self-confidence and critical thinking.
- Resilience, in difficult situations he/she has to overcome quickly and continue working
- Competitive salary depending on expertise. With periodic salary reviews
- Flexible schedule
- Annual cumulative budget for Home Office
- Training provided by the company
- English classes with native teachers
- Team Building activities