Product Marketing Manager - ICS Security
Join a talented, highly credentialed global team of innovators looking to make security simpler, yet more powerful, to protect today’s industrial control systems (ICS) and critical infrastructure networks.
We have immediate product marketing needs, and envision this role with a significant growth runway as we further formulate and build out our newly funded (yet market-proven) company.
If you have an interest in communicating about ICS technically and persuasively, we’d love to meet you!
- Create marketing content to detail and amplify our perspectives across ICS and vertical markets, including informative videos, customer presentations, whitepapers, briefings, webinars and social share ideas
- Create technical content including ICS-specific architecture diagrams, product specification tables, standards mappings, and other useful technically-oriented material that helps our customers and partners reach successful outcomes
- Map out content needs aligned with proof of concept and customer work, to ensure we have the right piece, at the right time, for the right purpose
- Execute any additional content needs from the core team to support business development, lead generation and other business activities
- Travel to events and trade shows to evangelize our technology, raise awareness, and bring in leads
- Serve as trade press spokesperson
- Use your content and outbound experience to assist with proof of concepts and other customer-facing efforts
- Back up the core team to delight customers and document customer needs
- Tap into your product management skills to understand product status, features and development cycles to support our Chief Product Officer
- Document release notes, user guides or other content to support our product team
This role interfaces across the core leadership team including product, executive, marketing, and customer success, and ideally will co-locate near our R&D team in San Sebastian, Spain.
International travel is anticipated.
- Collaborative and fun work environment with good peer relationships
- An opportunity to continually grow and learn as the company expands
- Remote and flexible working-time
- Home office improvement incentives
- Educational incentives: studies related to the position, including English and Tech training courses
- Childcare benefits
- Welcome package
- Team Building activities