Sales Development Rep (VIE)
Ready to work as a Sales Development Rep (f/m/x) with our AI SaaS solution? Interested in working alongside seasoned sales executives in Enterprise B2B?
Partium is the leading AI-powered Enterprise Part Search solution enabling maintenance technicians and customer service agents to identify spare parts within seconds instead of hours. Our solution is used by clients such as Bosch or Engel in the industrial sector or The Home Depot, leader in DIY in North America. And it makes a difference for tens of thousands of workers every day. Partium has offices in the US, Canada, Austria, and Spain.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market with cold calling, LinkedIn Social Selling, and email outreach.
- Demo the Partium solution in first meetings to identify prospect's needs and product fit.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills via phone and email.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Full professional work proficiency in German and English.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Familiar with Hubspot or other CRM software is a plus.
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas is a plus.
- A career path to develop your skills and expertise with a competitive salary based on experience which will grow with the company success in the market.
- The opportunity to work on exciting AI-related projects and products.
- An international and welcoming team with a wide range of expertise.
- Flexible working hours. Define yourself when you want to work in the office, and when you work remotely.
- Participate in the company's growth from the beginning through our Employee Stock Option Program.