Backend Developer (BCN)
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer (f/m/x) who is driven by the quality of his/her/their work, eager to learn and share knowledge within our team and strives for delivering the best solution for our customers on schedule. As the successful candidate, you will become part of an international, cross-functional team of seasoned software engineers and ML researchers based in Barcelona and Vienna, and work on next generation of award-winning, AI powered products.
- Develop dockerized web services in Python.
- Collaborate with architects on our evolutionary architectures.
- Drive and own feature implementation for in-time delivery.
- Deliver well-tested web API's using modern best practices.
- Help researchers and research engineers with integration of our latest AI tech.
- At least 3 years’ experience delivering backend applications and services (e.g. RESTful APIs).
- Experience with Python or Node.js, or motivation to learn Python.
- Solid understanding of software design for distributed systems.
- Good communication skills in English (optional: Spanish, German).
- Ability to work in an agile, multinational and cross-functional environment.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on exciting AI-related projects and products.
- A career path to develop your skills and expertise.
- Work within a friendly international team with a wide range of expertise.
- Flexible working hours and home office.
- Participate in the company's growth from the beginning through our Employee Stock Option Program.
- Private Health and Dental Insurance.
- Team events, free snacks and drinks.
We offer a salary range of 55.000€ - 65.000€ per year, dependent on qualifications and experience, but are open to discussing a higher compensation package for senior candidates.
Partium is the leading, AI-based Enterprise Part Search solution that enables maintenance technicians and customer service agents to identify spare parts within seconds instead of hours. Our Enterprise Part Search helps save costs and sell more spare parts. Partium is a globally active company with subsidiaries in Austria, Germany, Spain, Canada, and the United States.
We're next to Provença FGC station in Barcelona and have a flexible remote/office work policy.