Sales Engineer and Customer Success Lead
Software sales engineer and customer success lead for Xendee EV Fast Charging and Microgrid technology platform
Xendee (www.xendee.com) is seeking outstanding, energetic, and creative minds to help us create the most compelling user experiences and software solutions that will help accelerate the adoption of distributed renewable energy systems, microgrids and electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
We are actively seeking a full-time software sales engineer and customer success lead for our sales/customers success team at our San Diego location. You will be a key member in helping to bring the Xendee software to new clients and help these new clients with training, projects, and questions. You will be guiding our customers from the first Xendee demo, through trial periods to their first project and work with them to improve our software and services. In this role you will be directly reporting to the Xendee leadership team.
As a sales engineer and customer success lead, you will perform the following tasks:
- Engage with possible clients and perform live and recorded demonstrations the Xendee software platform.
- Write Xendee license offers, consulting offers, and engage in the entire sales and post-sales customer journey process.
- Support Xendee leadership with customer success and sales strategy.
- Create customer focused statistics for leadership.
- Support user outreach campaigns.
- Support building Xendee knowledge base.
- Support marketing department with sales and customer specific input.
- Support engineering and software department with new Xendee features.
The position requires critical thinking abilities, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills to empower clients, and support team spirit. An engineering background is required to be able to serve our engineering focused clients.
- MS in Engineering (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar), plus 2+ years customer facing experience in microgrid, renewable energy, EV Charging Infrastructure, or DER projects. Customer facing experience is required.
- Strong experience in the entire sales and post-sales process, from proposal writing to SaaS sales and post sales relationship management.
- Experience in hands-on modelling of energy systems (with Xendee or similar tools), demonstrating, lead nurturing, and selling of energy systems for design, planning or operations.
- Excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience with HubSpot and similar CRM technology.
An innovative, flexible, and growing international work environment with competitive compensation and benefits. Remote work or flexible work schedule/hours are possible.