Software Engineer III (.NET for Enterprise and SaaS Web Applications)
Xendee (www.xendee.com), a Series A startup based in San Diego, is seeking outstanding, energetic, and creative minds to help us create compelling user experiences and software solutions that will help accelerate the adoption of distributed renewable energy systems.
We are actively seeking full stack .NET Software Engineers. You will be a key member in building Xendee’s microgrid modeling and EV infrastructure software platform, which researchers, investors, real estate developers, and government agencies use to screen, analyze, design, and operate renewable-friendly microgrid and EV infrastructure projects.
This position is fully remote, but the team is expected to keep Pacific hours. Team members may also work in person at our La Jolla office if they choose.
As a Software Engineer III, you will perform the following tasks:
- Full lifecycle application development: plan, design, implement, test, and release new features on the Xendee platform.
- Write well-designed, maintainable, and testable code.
- Support your fellow team members in the form of feedback, code reviews, pair programming, testing, etc.
- Integrate third-party software components and APIs into the XENDEE platform as needed, and contribute to Xendee’s customer-facing API.
The position requires excellent abilities to think innovatively and independently. It is ideal for someone passionate about solving problems through code and who works best independently and in a small group.
Essential Qualifications for Software Engineer III
- BS in Computer Science or related field, plus 7+ years related experience in the industry.
- Strong experience with building and maintaining web applications built using the Microsoft stack.
- Experience designing, building and querying relational databases, ideally Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git
- Proven track record of successfully delivering real-world, web-based products.
- Ability to both understand and integrate with third-party APIs and software components, as well as experience authoring APIs for business partners to access.
Preferred Qualifications for Software Engineer III
- Experience with React
- Experience working in an Agile environment
An innovative, flexible, and growing work environment with competitive compensation and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time, remote
- 401(k) with 4.5% match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Monday to Friday
To help us find the candidates that are the best fit for our company, please briefly answer the following questions in an uploaded cover letter.
- Have you successfully delivered real-world, web-based SaaS software solutions?
- Are you comfortable working across the full stack?
- Why do you think working on a startup team is right for you?
Vaccination is needed for access to office and shared workspaces.
- Bachelor's (Required)
- .NET / .NET Framework: 5+ years (Required)
- Web-based SaaS applications: 5+ years (Required)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 3+ years (Preferred)
- San Diego